This week we discussed the recent developments around Covid-19 and resolved to continue meeting as a club. Everyone is of course encouraged to take appropriate measures to protect themselves and others from the virus.
President Paul advised that the National Youth Science Forum is calling for nominations for the 2021 event. If you know of any suitable candidates, please contact President Paul.
George Cecato called on members present to make a decision on the Wine Event sc heduled for 16 May 2020. Unfortunately all present felt that the event could not proceed safely in the current climate, so it was agreed to postpone the event now and liaise with Pacific Bay Resort towards having the event in either September or October. George will keep us informed of progress.
For all that and more, be sure to check out this week’s edition of the Coffs City Chatroom.